Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The who needs coffee player of the week


Due to my knack of falling asleep whenever I get bored, I tend to be a bit of a caffeine addict. But, there are times when you don't need a cup of coffee to wake you up. Sometimes a cute footballer does the trick.

So, while I had already had a cup of coffee, it came to my attention that Newcastle's Steven Old is a bit of a cutie. Photos can be found at Getty Images. Photos won't link up properly... :(

Note: I'm going to try my hardest to put a new player in the swoon of the week. Usually the player needs to be halfway decent for me to realise he's there and consequently take a closer look. In this case, I blame a closely contested match, as I spotted Old before he had touched a ball - as he came off the bench. I'd seen him before, but I'm making an effort here to put a new swooning player each week.

2 comments:

Jeccy56 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cecilia said...

Jeccy,

Deleted your comment to hide your email addy.