Saturday, November 01, 2008

A special double post for the weekend

Stuart Musialik: CLICK HERE. (You'll need sound.)

Oh there's nothing quite like being back on top of the league after Sydney had a 3-0 lead.

Unfortunately I'll be missing the Central Coast boys when they're down in Melbourne next as I'll be at my final year dinner. Shame as I do like watching them play - I suppose I'll have to make sure we end up somewhere with Fox Sport... oh hold on... I am helping organise the night...

On a more serious note, McKinna, please sort out the defence. The first two Sydney goals came from mirrored mistakes. Yes, the marking was goal-side, but the defender in both instances was not inside the attacker, so it wasn't that heard to go around. Doesn't help that Vuko was off his line... and could some team PLEASE realise that the lay-the-ball-off-for-someone-to-run-on-and-slam-it-in is becoming a Sydney trademark? Sure, it wasn't Santalab this week, but that McFlynn did it means... CLOSE THE BALL DOWN!

And Matt Simon - gush, gush, gush. He'll never make it on the swoon list, but gush, gush, gush.

No comments: