Saturday, February 23, 2008

Excuses, excuses...

Well, for those that don't know, I'm in my seventh and final year of uni. FINALLY! Last year I did really well marks-wise, not that I intended to try and ace my course, but I more-or-less did. I got a P (for pass) in one subject - transport engineering, yuck! I liked how my academic transcript looked with all those high marks and I've decided that I'm going to work my arse off this year. Also, I reckon B. Eng/B. Sci with double Honours would look good on a resume. Hahaha.

I will also working a substantial amount of hours in a job that I actually like (even though I do get stressed at times) and is related to my uni course.

So I set some priorities...
1. Uni
2. Work
3. Me time
4. Coaching

I decided that I couldn't commit to coaching. So this season I'm not. As a result, I don't think I'll have much to write about during the off-season. There are VPL matches (I follow Richmond) and other matches too... but who knows how much time I'll have.

So consider this post as my temporary farewell.

May Melbourne progress in the Asian Champions League!

3 comments:

Hamish Alcorn said...

Go girl. Best of luck Cecilia. Hopefully we'll see you around occasionally still. Been a pleasure.

Eamonn said...

boo..but feel free to return anytime...soon

Anonymous said...

wub